[Bf-committers] About bug 675 - Analyse and possible solution

C Want bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 29 May 2004 22:28:16 -0600 (MDT)

Does not happen as described below under Debian.
I think this is a problem with blender compiled
under certain versions of gcc, or for blender
running under linux platforms with certain versions
of glibc. Quite often people who have this prob with
a home-built blender binary will have no prob with
official binaries.

Chris