[Bf-committers] About bug 675 - Analyse and possible solution

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 29 May 2004 18:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

The problem does not appear on any platform other than
linux (AFAIK), and only with certain distro. I'm not
enough of a linux wiz to make a good guess as to what
the problem is though.

Martin

--- Stephane SOPPERA <stephane.soppera@wanadoo.fr>