[Bf-committers] User preference for new zoom

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:09:27 -0400

:p don't worry about it .. It did patch great ! . Although I do not
like the new method so I am glad I can turn it off. But now it brings
up a new old thing I have wanted before but now I have a name for it
YaY!

Can you tell me what file you edited to create this scale method? And
what you edited ? I would like to put fly method on the scale and grab
movements. I like how you can leave the screen and it still moves. It
might become my first project in blender.

  ^v^
Thank you....