[Bf-committers] User preference for new zoom

Matthew H. Plough bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:24:41 -0400

trip wrote:

> Question: Is this patch for both the 3d and 2d views new zoom and the
> preference area ?

This is a patch for three things:
1) against 3D code currently in CVS
2) adds 2D code that is not in CVS
3) adds a user preference that controls both at the same time

I apologize for my lack of clarity in previous messages.

> And what patch command do you use ?
> patch -p0 <
> patch -p1 <
> patch <
> I tried all three but they all ask for a file ...

I severely messed up the patch; it was a complete piece of junk that
required editing to get it to work.  Apparently there was an extraneous
line at the top that shouldn't have been there; I have now fixed that.
A simple patch < should work now, but I could be wrong.  Perhaps someone
more experienced could comment on the issue.

Matt