[Bf-committers] MacOS X 10.3.3

Wed, 26 May 2004 14:29:10 +0200

Hi,

There's several people on this list working with OSX, so patches or
ideas can just be emailed here. It also depends on the nature of the
patch who's actually involved. :)

Maybe don't send code, but a short summary of the changes first?

-Ton-

On Tuesday, May 25, 2004, at 15:26 Europe/Amsterdam, Nicolas Zinovieff