[Bf-committers] Configurable keybindings

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 00:35:52 -0400

How will it work, > Note : I am trying to not make this become a=20
shouting match, as it might become from others.
Will it be a menu ? Or will it be live like Wings3d where you can just=20=

assign a key to a button at any time?