[Bf-committers] User preference for new zoom

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:25:30 -0400

--Apple-Mail-1--139451485

Question: Is this patch for both the 3d and 2d views new zoom and the
preference area ?

And what patch command do you use ?
patch -p0 <
patch -p1 <
patch <
I tried all three but they all ask for a file ...