[Bf-committers] weighted edges and transform

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 20 May 2004 18:56:57 -0400

The method is nice.

A Transform question I have is that can there be a way to make the
movement of a cursor not falloff once it leaves the 3d view, and can go
to infinite. Example: if I am moving an item  to the left of the screen
I can only move it so far until my cursor leaves the program and goes
into another program and I can not move the item anymore.  So it leads
to a lot of stop and starts of pressing the g key.

I wish I had a way to explain this correctly. I know wings does it and
it is very helpful for speed workflow.