[Bf-committers] Mailinglist rules reminder, thanks to spam & viruses...

Thu, 20 May 2004 12:17:49 +0200

Hi,

With this list being in so many people's address book, and public on
the web, the amount of unsubscribed emails keeps growing.
As list administrator I now have to delete about a 100 of 'pending
requests' every 3-4 days. And this has already been filtered by
spamassassin...

This means I won't check whether accidentally a real message was there.
This rarely happens, but occasionally a list member accidentally sends
out a mail with a different account. Please be aware of this!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org