[Bf-committers] Release scenario

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 19 May 2004 18:06:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> wrote:
> -------------- 1. Platform management ----------
> Windows team:
> - Simon C: MSVC6 / installer
> - Nathan L: MSVC7 / Scons
> - Martin P: Cygwin
> - Chris B: beta tests, testing builds

I only use CYGWIN for CVS and DIFF and other small
tools, I don't think I'm really qualified to be
responsible for that. What I talked about during the
meeting was helping maintain the MSVC 6.0 projectfiles
and work on a standalone script for the installer (the
current version relies on the makefiles).

> What I also like to see is someone gathering a
> 'basic UI test', with
> themes, menu actions, buttons, pulldowns, area
> splitting, etc.

I think I saw Broken raise a hand to volonteer
himself. ;)

I agree with what you said. Not much more to say.
Maybe you can throw the B-Con naming idea at funboard
:P

Martin