[Bf-committers] only_shadow_lamp.blend 'fix' (not a bug though)

Mel Quin bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 May 2004 07:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1312941861-1084890950=:42106

I got the same results as Tom- (black screen). I did find the cause of the problem.
The "Backbuf" button is pressed (F10, "Output panel"), yet there is no back buffer image indicated.
I hope this saves someone from going through code looking for a bug that isn't there. I almost
missed the problem myself, even though the console reports it. Since I just
moved some directories to a new partition, a couple of my old files did the same thing.
Turning it off works, and gives the exact result Ton described.
I hope this is useful,
Mel Quin

Tom Musgroves message:
Regression test question
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:58:10 +0000

Regression test question

Hi,

I;ve been doing the regressions with 2.33a, I have a question about the
expected behavior for one of the tests.

For the only_shadow_lamp.blend

when I render I get a solid black render, is that the expected behavior?

Is there someplace that has screen shots of the expected behavior for all of
the regressions?