[Bf-committers] Blender Plugin report

Tom Musgrove bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 May 2004 10:08:40 +0000

Okay, I tried it with Firefox .8 (part of the mozilla/netscape family) - it
installed great.  Then I went to the blender plugin demo page and tried all
of the demos.

To get them to load, I had to move the mouse outside of the window bounds
then back in a couple of times.

Alley Fighter
no fight movement animations (ie doesn't show the kicks and punches, only
forward and backward movement)

Skategirl te movie
sound and all animation works great

Skategirl
works great

Desert Gunner
not sure what I was supposed to do, was able to move the view in the first
screen, but not afterwards (I think that was the expected functionality, but
not sure)

Halo Party
works

Nevaeh
After first death became invisible and invincible

Circus Clown
works as expected

Colorcubes
looks like a screensaver

Radiosity Demo
nice house - works as expected

So, a few bugs but for the most part it works as intended.

Tom M.
LetterRip

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/