[Bf-committers] Keybindings plan

Paweł Kowalak bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 23:23:48 +0200

On Monday 17 of May 2004 19:12, Tom Musgrove wrote:
> I've look through most of the code this weekend regarding keybindings.
> Here is my current thoughts.
[...]
> Any comments or suggestions?

Hi.

I offen speak to some real graphic artists which says that the main reason for
not using Blender is inability to define shortcuts. I'm a coder, I'm making a
game using python and other open source tools. But our graphic artist is
using Maya (despite of using Linux and open source software) just because a
few futures like keybindings and manipulators.

To sum up, I'm very happy of this little future.