[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/extern SConscript blender/extern/qhull SConscript blender/extern/solid SConscript blender/intern/bsp SConscript blender/intern/csg SConscript blender/intern/moto SConscript blender/intern SConscript blender/intern/ghost ...

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 09:22:03 -0600

I don't think this is really an issue ... you can
always do "/path/to/favorite/python script.py" to
get a script run with your favorite python version.

In the case of scons you would do either
"/path/to/scons" for a full install, or
"/path/to/favorite/python scons.py" for
a local scons install, and it should run
fine with the python interpreter you wish
to use.

Chris