[Bf-committers] Beta Testing for pre-release versions?

Juan J. Pena Mena bf-committers@blender.org
16 May 2004 09:20:34 -0400

May or may not work.  I mean, CVS versions do come with an implicit
warning: =C2=A8Work In Progress: The code might be broken and/or not compil=
at all.=C2=A8

El dom, 16 de 05 de 2004 a las 09:08, Anders Nilsson escribi=C3=B3: