[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Sat, 15 May 2004 13:17:27 +0200

Hi,

Nopes.. you should see 2 cubes and 4 shadows :)
Did you check with official release? A previous version?

One idea was to include a packed image with how result should look
like. Would just make the download quite bigger thoug... plus there's
just the simple fact these files are supposed to render OK with a
previous release, so once done a test you should know what to expect or
look for.

-Ton-