[Bf-committers] Release ahoy... almost :)

Sat, 15 May 2004 11:49:00 +0200

Hi,

This is what I fixed, and how to verify:

- start Blender (default .blend)
- with mouse in 3d window, press ALT+A
- in 2.33 and older, the frame value in the buttons header jumps to '2'.

This happened - for me in OSX - for each window in Blender that shows
somehow a time value.

-Ton-