[Bf-committers] Alternate Zoom Behavior

Sat, 15 May 2004 11:42:36 +0200

Hi,

I like it! :)
Feels much better compatible with the way you translate and rotate
views in Blender, in the sense that it simulates some kind of
'grabbing' the view.

Since I've switched to a mouse-wheel mouse, I admit I didn't check the
feature a long time... the wheel scroll feels very natural for zoom as
well.

Also note, that a precise zoom in at an object is best done with the
numpad-dot key. Still one my most used numpad keys in Blender.

For me this could be included in Blender as a new default, and true
improvement. I don't like adding user-presents just for the sake of it.
But let the others here give it a try too!

-Ton-