[Bf-committers] Sum up the long outside viewers post

Gregor Mückl bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 15 May 2004 09:08:45 +0200

Hi!

TRY MAYA PLE. There's no better example for a good interface for 3d apps. Put
down your ignorance and realise that it's possible to build UIs supperior to
blender. And concerning complexity: Maya is currenly the market leader for a
very good reason. Just guess.

Regards,
Gregor