[Bf-committers] Release ahoy... almost :)

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 20:41:30 -0400 (EDT)

I retrieved 2.32 from CVS and recompiled with my current developement
platform (vanilla origin irix 6.5.21m mipspro7.3.1.3m. i had no problem
with the regession test blend's in test233. the only thing suspicious on
my end i see is the 2.33a filel hos prepared lacks the 'frame jumpping fix
that we started the whole fix trajectory on'.