[Bf-committers] Discussion list or developer list?

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:53:09 -0600

Roel Spruit wrote:
> I'm not maintainer of this list, but finding 20-something mails in my list
> is a bit annoying. May suggest that we talk about these kinds of general
> blender-developement related issues on the wonderfull blender.org forum?

I would also add that the signal/noise ratio is *much*
worse in the forums than it is here.

Switch to digest if you want less mail.

Chris

P.S. As for the original discussion, I think re-mappable
hot keys is a great idea and would be fairly easy to implement.
Support for remappable hot keys in wings3d enabled me to
become instantly productive when I was learning that program.
Somebody should work on it (/me votes broken).