[Bf-committers] Discussion list or developer list?

Daniel Fairhead bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:08:56 +0300

> > Some very usefull comments were made, and I think it is easier to store
> > that information on a forum than a mailinglist.
>
> I personally do not like forums that much. I would recommend to give the users
> of this mailing list the option to receive a daily digest.

I also. Forums are great for reading back over threads and such, but are a pain in
the arm for actually using, IMHO. What would be very very good would be a way for
the mailing-list server to allow reading of mail in the same format as a forum, rather
than only "one-message per page", with threading, etc.

Dan