[Bf-committers] Discussion list or developer list?

Arne Schmitz bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 02:21:49 +0200

--Boundary-02=_jEBpAWwZo72YH+K

Am Freitag, 14. Mai 2004 01:16 schrieb Roel Spruit:
> I'm not maintainer of this list, but finding 20-something mails in my list
> is a bit annoying. May suggest that we talk about these kinds of general
> blender-developement related issues on the wonderfull blender.org forum?
>
> Some very usefull comments were made, and I think it is easier to store
> that information on a forum than a mailinglist.

I personally do not like forums that much. I would recommend to give the us=
ers=20
of this mailing list the option to receive a daily digest.

I do not find the amount of mails annoying -- I'm using some filters to sor=
t=20
all my mailinglists into folders.

Arne

=2D-=20