[Bf-committers] Release Ahoy!

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hos, Ton, also getting crashes on other sample blend files.
using the same origin 6.5.21m with mipspro 7.3.1.3m compilers
to build with i've used for a couple of versions now. the upgrade
tons talks of is the resolution of a new dynamic variable we spoke
of earlier on this topic. (ie it doesn't run on my 6.5.15f system
anymore, so i upgraded the octane i used to test/compile with to
6.5.21m, but i've had the origin at that level for a while now.)

chris, as always i don't have more than 5 minutes in the morning
to try something, then i'm off for the day. i'm around late at night
sometimes #blendercoders .