[Bf-committers] Release Ahoy!

Fri, 14 May 2004 00:02:30 +0200

Hi,

JWalton made a debug version and gave me dbx output. The crash is in a
perfectly OK and normal draw of a button... with just a small malloc().
Usually it's a sign something really big (elswhere) is screwing up
memory.

He did for the first time a full compile with engine/solid/qhull, and
had to upgrade IRIX for it. Too many unknown variables for me to
support remotely. Needs someone hands-on at the system to check if all
went OK with compiling/linking.

-Ton-