[Bf-committers] Code Documentation

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 11:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

Exactly
I'm suggesting that the responsability of
documentation falls under the module owners. Whether
they do it themselves or not is irrelevant, their goal
would be to make sure that it is done.

I know that this is putting a lot of weight on the
shoulders of the modules owners, especially since we
asked them to produce proper regression test files for
the next release, but who better than the owner should
know the code and be able to document it.

/me makes a note to talk about this during the sunday
meeting

Martin