[Bf-committers] Serbian translation files

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:38:06 +0200

Hey Dave,

Do a google search for the font 'arialuni.ttf', i'm sure you can find it
somewhere.
This unicode version of Arial is quite large (23mb uncompressed), but
contains
alsmost every character that is globally available.

Rob