[Bf-committers] Sum up the long outside viewers post

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 10:48:00 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, Alexander.  I'd have to agree that a rewrite in the name of
clarity would be overkill; especially since I've found the text book code
is almost always less efficient and slower to execute than highly
efficient code, which may be harder to read.

I may have objected too soon, but I stand by my point of not discouraging
new contributors with blunt, non-constructive remarks.

Best regards,
Douglas Toltzman