[Bf-committers] 2.33a update, freeze?!

Ton Roosendaal bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:53:03 +0200

Hi all,

I'm done with my bug fixes, and committed version (2.33a) and new  
splash (just with 'a' added). The pending bugs in tracker all seem to  
me 'normal bugs' for a regular release.

Apart from report Irix version keeps crashing (Hos, time to verify  
JWalton report) I'd like to propose to:

- declare cvs frozen now (for 3-4 days)
- platform managers compile, do 2.33 test suite, and tell if it's OK?
- then upload the binaries to where i can grab them

Thanks! :)


Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org