[Bf-committers] Blender 2.33a update

Sun, 9 May 2004 18:20:17 +0200

Hi,

Thanks to the quickly solved bugs, but also because there *where* bugs,
we could move to an update release of 2.33. Mentioned & fixed bugs
where in:

- audio crash in sequencer (all platforms)
- windows installer error
- UV 'from window' mapping error
- (check cvs maillist for full listing)

At today's meeting everyone (not too enthusiast though :) agreed on
keeping CVS frozen for new features, and move to a 2.33a as soon as
possible.
Of the release managers, only Aphex (Win) and Jean-Luc (OSX) where
present though. I would like to know from the others if they have time
this week.

My proposal is:
- only (essential) bugfixes can be committed now
- test, test & test!
- tuesday evening: total freeze
- wed/thu update new binaries

I can upload each binary separate, and change download page
accordingly. When all are in I'll put the news on the b.o frontpage,
with just the bugfixes mentioned as release notes.
Hope slashdot wont kill us this time!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org