[Bf-committers] Support for creases in subdivision surfaces

Chris McFarlen bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 08:03:20 -0500

When I tested the patch, I did this:

~/cvs/blender $ patch -p1 < ../blender-cvs-20040506-subsurfcrease.diff

Currently there are 3 patches on my webpage:

The first is the patch against CVS as of yesterday sometime.
The next is a patch against CVS with the first patch applied.
The last is a patch agaist CVS with the first and second patches applied.

If you haven't applied any of the patches yet get the first one.  It has all of the changes and bug fixes so far.

I created the patches like this (let me know if this isn't the conventional way):

~/cvs/blender is the stock CVS tree for diffing against
~/cvs/blender-work is my working copy with the changes

~/cvs $ diff -ur -x CVS -x "*.o" -x "*.la" blender blender-work

I think I've tested all of the patches on the page.

Chris