[Bf-committers] Support for creases in subdivision surfaces

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 19:33:33 -0400

I get this with patch : patch < crease.diff

[Doritoss-Computer:~/projects/blender] ranch% patch < crease.diff
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|diff -x '*.o' -x CVS -ur
blender/source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_global.h
blender-work/source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_global.h
|--- blender/source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_global.h     2004-03-28
02:46:33.000000000 -0600
|+++ blender-work/source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_global.h
2004-05-06 01:29:12.000000000 -0500
File to patch: