[Bf-committers] Os X platform managing

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 07:48:12 -0400

Can you fix the SCONS construct file to point to where the default=20
python 2.3 files are ? And the libs and includes for jpeg and PNG ? So=20=

when someone 'does' download the source and compiles the libs  from=20
fink that the Blender source will just work.

Fink always install in SW is all I know, but have no clue where python=20=

2.3 is