[Bf-committers] Error in OS X Build?

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 20:21:03 +0200

Le 5 mai 04, à 20:03, Douglas Bischoff a écrit :

> Hello, all!
>
> Getting the following error when trying to launch the official
> distribution Blender:
>
> dyld:
> /Applications/Graphics/Blender/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender
> can't open library: /opt/local/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib  (No such file =

> or directory, errno = 2)
>
> I don't have an /opt directory, so I'm not sure where this is coming =

> from?

The error is mine, my first 10.3 build used that lib as the X11R6 one
was buggy. It was intended to be static but gcc picked up the dynamic

A second build has been provided with the static one. Sorry you will
have to download the distribution again.

Be sure to fetch the blender-2.33-1-darwin-7.3-powerpc.dmg from europe
site. the mirrors seems to still point to the 10.2 build.

/opt being the install point of darwinports, the alternative is to
install freetype2 with it (however much more complex to handle than
fink IMHO).
--
Jean-luc (lukep)