[Bf-committers] Os X platform managing

Jasper Mine bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 10:22:49 -0400

I have tried compiling them myself.  When compiling blender it=20
sometimes likes them, sometimes not.  Which leads me to believe the=20
pre-compiled libs were blenderized in some way.  It would be nice if=20
the source was present for these libs, like they are with solid etc. =20
Then only having to edit a few make file for individual systems.  Of=20
course this requires humans, and I am without time to do that for osx.