[Bf-committers] Os X platform managing

Tue, 4 May 2004 22:21:54 +0200

Hi Hans,

I don't use the make release output (tgz) for the actual release, but
just copy the binary from it and copy to another directory with an
extra OSX readme.rtf in it.
I then make it a .dmg (diskimage) by hand, this format seems to be
preferred standard for osx binary releases.

Since its manual labour, the question how to get the naming from darwin
isn't too important for now. My idea is to just name the distro:
osx-10.3-powerpc

-Ton-