[Bf-committers] Python 2.3 and Windows

Jasper Mine bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 4 May 2004 08:08:24 -0400

OSEXERS,

I can also offer my assistance for the OSX bizz!  Damn right it's=20
better than yours!

10.3 on G4 box, geforce2mx, and I keep it very up-to-date.  I do maybe=20=

a weekly build from cvs and could offer binaries, both optimized and=20
not.  I don't have 10.2.  I do see myself getting stuck here and there,=20=

so I'll need someone's shoulder to cry on now and then.  I do have some=20=

pretty sweet make files that I've been wanting to commit, but tell me a=20=

little more about the responsibilities.

Thanks,
jsplifer