[Bf-committers] FreeBSD compile help

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:59:25 +0200

Hans Lambermont wrote:

> Kent Mein wrote:

>>> I get this really odd error while compiling on FreeBSD. Anyone seen
>>> it before?
>>
>> Yep,  There are two new libs in blender/extern solid and qhull.
>> You'll want to install them and then set NAN_SOLID and NAN_QHULL
>> environment variables to point to where you installed them.  (Assuming
>> your using the Makefile system to build stuff)
>>
>> Eventually they will hopefully be built by the platform maintainer and
>> committed to the lib dir so you won't have to do this.

Instead of just committing precompiled libraries I just committed some
Makefile changes that allow qhull and solid to be built and their
headers+libs installed in $NAN_QHULL and $NAN_SOLID. Blender now
compiles with one go on both FreeBSD -stable (4.9) and -current (5.2).

Please test.

-- Hans Lambermont