[Bf-committers] Invisible Features

Juan J. Pena Mena bf-committers@blender.org
02 May 2004 01:34:46 -0400

--=-fI6vSp+HksG0ArREp0bS

Weeks ago someone asked for features that right now only have shortcuts
but are not in the interface menus.. here are some:

Make Dupliverts Real	(Shift-Ctrl-A)
Data-Select Window	(Shift-F4)

*Translate the viewport by Shift-MMB
*Rotate the viewport by MMB
*Zoom the viewport by Ctrl-MMB

I know that the last 3 are not hotkeys, but they used to be buttons in
the old interface with tooltips explaing those mouse commands.  In the
new interface those bottons are gone, but the tooltip information on how
to use the mouse for doing that was never re-integrated.  Maybe it can
be put as a second hotkey on the View Navigation Menu.

--=-fI6vSp+HksG0ArREp0bS

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Weeks ago someone asked for features that right now only have shortcuts but are not in the interface menus.. here are some:<BR>
<BR>
Make Dupliverts Real	(Shift-Ctrl-A)<BR>
Data-Select Window	(Shift-F4)<BR>
<BR>
*Translate the viewport by Shift-MMB<BR>
*Rotate the viewport by MMB<BR>
*Zoom the viewport by Ctrl-MMB<BR>
<BR>
I know that the last 3 are not hotkeys, but they used to be buttons in the old interface with tooltips explaing those mouse commands.&nbsp; In the new interface those bottons are gone, but the tooltip information on how to use the mouse for doing that was never re-integrated.&nbsp; Maybe it can be put as a second hotkey on the View Navigation Menu.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>