[Bf-committers] Game Engine ???

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 01 May 2004 13:08:53 +0200 (CEST)

From: Nathan Letwory <nathan.letwory@axel.fi>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Game Engine ???
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 12:10:25 +0300

So...I have to run scons (and therefore build the whoel blender)
first, then fix a """fault""" scons made in a generated conf-file,
then clean the source from the build results and run scons again fro
getting the "right" blender ?

Hmmm....

I think, I do like the --* options of ./configure a lot more ... ;)

What's about making scons a little more """intelligent"""...? ;))

I there way to tell scons the correct configuration in beforehand ?

Meino