[Bf-committers] Particle experiments - looking for feedback

Alex Mole bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 01 May 2004 09:08:27 +0100

Would it not be simple enough to detect this case and treat it as two
triangles? Or just to treat all quads as two triangles to unify the
code? [i've not looked at the patch as reblended.com seems to be down
just now, so i don't know how feasible this is with how it's
implemented]. Just a thought... :)

The possibilities for this are really cool- good work :)

alex