[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source nan_definitions.mk

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:52:43 -0700

Hi Kester,

The actual errors I get is this kind of stuff:

cc-1020 CC: ERROR File =
../Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_GLExtensionManager.h, Line = 628
   The identifier "PFNGLTEXIMAGE3DEXTPROC" is undefined.

   extern PFNGLTEXIMAGE3DEXTPROC glTexImage3DEXT;
          ^

cc-1020 CC: ERROR File =
../Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_GLExtensionManager.h, Line = 629
   The identifier "PFNGLTEXSUBIMAGE3DEXTPROC" is undefined.

   extern PFNGLTEXSUBIMAGE3DEXTPROC glTexSubImage3DEXT;
          ^
.
.
.

I don't think your patch addresses this.

Chris