[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit:blender/source/blender/python/api2_2xBezTriple.c BezTriple.h Curve.c Curve.h Draw.c Draw.h Ipo.c Ipo.hIpocurve.c Ipocurve.h bpy_types.h

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:26:32 -0500 (EST)

Stephen that fixed it! i'm waiting for my book, so i'll know how to use
this new beast we have all given life to.
Thanks!
John