[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit:blender/source/blender/python/api2_2xBezTriple.c BezTriple.h Curve.c Curve.h Draw.c Draw.h Ipo.c Ipo.hIpocurve.c Ipocurve.h bpy_types.h

Stephen Swaney bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:44:56 -0600

"John K. Walton" wrote:

> Stephen, some say the irix compiler is more picky about things.
> i get this error after your changes now.
> Thanks!
> John
[snip]

>   #include <bpy_types.h>

Doh!  The shame of a broken build...

All that mucking about, I'm not surprised something broke.
Isn't there some superstition about how checkins done after
midnight local time are cursed?

I see that Daniel has checked in fix:
  - change <bpy_types.h> to "bpy_types.h"

Yay Daniel! Good catch.( /audience applauds politely )

For anyone scratching their head over what the difference
is, it has to do with how the include paths are searched.
#include <afile.h>  says look for afile.h in the system
includes.  #include "afile.h" says look for afile.h in
the application includes - all those -I directives you
see in your compile command.

Give a yell, John, if there is anything else that makes
Irix unhappy.  Your problems are our problems.

Stephen
--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney@swbell.net