[Bf-committers] Solid and Scons

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:13:24 -0500

Okay. That did it ! ..., But now we are back to an old problem I came
across some time ago.
The buttons to make an object into an actor and then dynamic is
missing. The entire row is. No matter what world ODE Sumo Dynamo I
choose for it. The answer back then was to edit a file and change a
number > but I do not remember the file at all.

Hummm.