[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender

Dave Stone bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:26:26 -0500

At 07:37 PM 3/25/2004, you wrote:
>I saw this solution posted somewhere:
>Add FTGL_LIBRARY_STATIC to the list of defines.

Thanks Kester. I had just figured it out and was recompiling to verify this
when I got the Email. Of course this was *after* I went and recompiled all
of FreeType and FTGL and started looking at the local/external references.

I noticed that the "how to build under MSVC x" is not filled in on the web
site. I've got a list of notes I can use to fill in the blanks; I don't
want to step on the toes of anyone else who's already planning on doing this.

Dave.