[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/extern/qhull SConscript blender/extern/solid SConscript blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern mesh.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_resources.h butspace.h mydevice.h bl

Daniel Dunbar bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I have been having this problem for ages, we really
need a recompiled FTGL in the windows libs to solve the
problem, so far I have just been commenting out that line
;~