[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/extern/qhull SConscript blender/extern/solid SConscript blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern mesh.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_resources.h butspace.h mydevice.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_constraint_types.h ...

Christian Plessl bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:06:57 +0100

On 23.03.2004, at 18:46 Uhr, Nathan Letwory wrote:
> Christian Plessl wrote:
>
>> I managed to successfully build blender with gameengine on Mac OS X.
>> Building with SCons works just right out of the box after setting
>> BUILD_GAMEENGINE to 'true' in config.opts.
>
> Any feedback on the speed? Does it feel ok?

I don't have any experience with the gameengine. I just downloaded some
example games and tried whether they work. The framerate was not that
impressive (somewhere between 4 to 30 frames per second) but this
surely depends on the game I guess.

If you provide me with a benchmark game/demo I can run some tests of
course.

Regards,
  Christian