[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/extern/qhull SConscript blender/extern/solid SConscript blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern mesh.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_resources.h butspace.h mydevice.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_constraint_types.h ...

Christian Plessl bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:52:07 +0100

On 22.03.2004, at 23:02 Uhr, Nathan Letwory wrote:
> jesterking (Nathan Letwory) 2004/03/22 23:02:18 CET
>   Log:
>   [GameEngine] Commit all Kester's changes made to the gameengine to
> restore 2.25 like physics.
>   [SCons] Build with Solid as default when enabling the gameengine in
> the build process
>   [SCons] Build solid and qhull from the extern directory and link
> statically against them
>
>   That was about it.
>
>   There are a few things that needs double checking:
>
>   * Makefiles
>   * Projectfiles
>   * All the other systems than Linux and Windows on which the build
> (with scons) has been successfully tested.

I managed to successfully build blender with gameengine on Mac OS X.
Building with SCons works just right out of the box after setting
BUILD_GAMEENGINE to 'true' in config.opts.

Great work!

Regards,
  Christian