[Bf-committers] noise patch

Alfredo de Greef bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:16:14 -0800 (PST)

Here is the noise texture and python module patch:

http://www.stormpages.com/eeshlo/nspatch.html

I hope at least someone is able to download it, as I
won't be able to change it after today.

Nothing spectacular as I said before, which is the
only reason it took so long. I won't be surprised if
it will disappoint some people.
In any case, some changes probably will have to be
made. I replaced all texture type buttons with a menu,
some noise options might not seem useful as a texture
(like cellnoise, but could be useful with displacement
though), and other things.
I won't be able to do anything for quite some time, so
it is no use asking me any questions about this, just
modify/replace/remove whatever anyone thinks is
necessary.

The zip file contains the actual patch, and a new file
Noise.c (the python module) which should go in
/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x. It also
contains a blendfile with my old moonscape script from
the original dynoise module, nothing useful, but might
be useful to test the noise module with.

Alfredo